[TenTec] (no subject)

Jim Lasley n0jl at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 16:17:51 PDT 2010

>I also took mine with the provided hand key. The next guy up brought his
>bug! I had no idea I could have done that.
>Troy, W6HV

It wasn't me, but I did use my nice, shiny Vibroplex Original Deluxe.  You should have seen that examiner when I pulled it out of the case.  But I passed!

 73 de
Jim Lasley, N0JL, A1-Op
Assistant Director, Midwest Division, ARRL
Interim Manager Central Area Net Cy4
n0jl<at>yahoo.com; n0jl<at>arrl.org
n0jl<at>arrl.net; ARRL Life Member;
QCWA Life Member, 24811;
SKCC Life Member, 2079T;
FISTS 13917, CC 2065; NAQCC Life Member, 2429;
FP Life Member, 2054; NRA Life Member; CWOps, 320.
Did you ever see so much signature that didn't say anything?