[TenTec] Bens best what???

Rick - NJ0IP / DJ0IP Rick at DJ0IP.de
Fri May 28 20:22:15 PDT 2010

Can't agree.  No way is that as musical as bens best bens feet!
Send them both, back to back and try to tell me afterwards you still think
the bent wire is more musical than bens feet!

But it you really still believe that, then:

Different strokes for different folks!

73
Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: tentec-bounces at contesting.com [mailto:tentec-bounces at contesting.com]
On Behalf Of George Allgood
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 8:27 PM
To: Discussion of Ten-Tec Equipment
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Bens best what???

The phrase is actually "Bens Best Bent Wire"......probably the most rhythmic

phrase I've ever heard.
But.....that was back in the heyday of the BUG.    It sounds better with
just a touch of
"swing".   There are other words and phrases that bring back the Morse
magic.....
I like the word POSSESSES  or the call K2UFO.   I can not figure a way to
demonstrate
these things on the computer...maybe you can try them with your key on the
air??
73 George, W4GFA