[TenTec] Contest logging software LM

n4dxi at aol.com n4dxi at aol.com
Sat May 29 16:29:55 PDT 2010

Rip,

There are many programs that support logging in contests.

One very popular package is N1MM.  It is free.  Great capabilities, especially for cw.

Another one is N3FJP which is not free but very user friendly and fully supported.

If I was going to start on a contest logging program, I'd pick one that is popular with other contesters: Writelog or N1MM, that way you could eventually become part of a multi-team effort.

My 2 cents.....John Bescher, N4DXI