[TenTec] Contest logging software LM

jack jfriend31 at comcast.net
Sat May 29 18:01:31 PDT 2010

Are you running Windows? in that OS my choice is not free LOGic8 a
superior program and will read your radio, etc. Dennis is a super help
when you need help. Dennis is the writer of LOGic.

In Linux Xlog is the only good logging program i have found. if you are
running Ubuntu you install Xlog 2.0.2 easily and it will also read your
radio.

both programs have CW keyers, but for CW MixW is the best keyboard keyer
in Windows. i have found no good keyer for Linux but the keyer in Xlog
is passable.

73 jack
ak7o