[TenTec] Contesting & logging software LM Omni VI

Roger Rippy svtincup at yahoo.com
Sun May 30 06:15:17 PDT 2010

Just a short thanks to Quin G3WRR and Barry N1EU on
their recommendations for a software that has worked
well for their TT stations. Yes, Quin, I definitely
fit into that description of your local hams in terms
of age and computer knowledge. And Duane AC5AA, I have
read up on the RS232 Serial port connection on the Omni VI
but I also need it to feed a USB port on my computer; I
see TT sales a cable like that and I will contact them
on Tuesday. Thanks Jack AK7O for you suggestions. No one
seems to have heard of the LM free logging software so
maybe I will avoid it. E Ham rates N1MM software very favorable.
Thanks again for responding on this Memorial Day weekend.
73s Rip  W7RIP