[TenTec] Contesting & Logging for Omni VI - TNXs agn N5NA

Tom Macon tmacon at wi.rr.com
Sun May 30 14:20:12 PDT 2010

N1MM has support for the Omni VI and it works well for me.  I can't speak
for DX4WIN.  I use N3FJP's AClog for general logging and that works fine
with the Omni as well.

FWIW, I made the serial cable for the Omni's 25p connector to the 'puter.  I
have a Herc II amp and its control lines are on the same 25p connector, so
the cable is a split affair with branches that go to the Herc and to the
computer (which still has old-fashioned serial and parallel ports).

 - Tom, K9BTQ