[TenTec] What Model Ten-Tec Rig Do I Need ?

d.e.warnick at comcast.net d.e.warnick at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 06:20:30 PDT 2010

Rick,

As a point of clarification, if I were buying a contest rig, it wouldn't be another Omni VI+, it would be an Orion II, or similar rig. I was thinking of the dual receive, dual antenna, etc.

I certainly appreciate your opinion and cannot argue with it. I guess our difference is in definition of a 'contest rig'. I meant the hard core contester. Not guys like me who dabble or play but don't compete. Thanks for your thoughts. This is what makes this reflector so great.

Dave

WA3F