[TenTec] (no subject)

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Mon Nov 1 09:57:17 PDT 2010

Good question – I suspect the best way to determine this, is to make a
product matrix/grid and write down the specifications for each radio -
Eagle on the left and Kenwood rig right, and make a third column to
indicate which radio has the better specification, respectively, on each
specification you think is important... and then tally up the totals to
see which rig has the most wins/  I plan to do that sometime…  Maybe
soon, now that you ask…   Post up if you do this, yourself.

Happy Trails.

.