[TenTec] (no subject)

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Mon Nov 1 16:24:50 PDT 2010

Why would that be?

	(I am NOT starting an argument... sincerely
	looking for reasons why another rig, with other
	features or settings, would work better - I am just
	getting into CW and some contesting with local \
	guys who are STEEPED in it and I cannot be too
	well informed.   Also I understand not all radios
	are designed to be contest rigs, which is OK, too.)