[TenTec] WTB: Paragon II

Vic Klein vhklein at ptd.net
Fri Nov 5 05:14:01 PDT 2010

I would add that you shouldn't completely discount the original Paragon.
With some careful shopping you can duplicate the Paragon II with the only
exception being AM transmit, and it will cost quite a bit less. You can even
use the same remote control software if you install an inexpensive N4PY
chip. I have the 585 Paragon with a Giehl chip, voice board, and RS-232
board plus a full complement of filters and I just love the radio!

=Vic=
WA4THR