[TenTec] Scout S-Meter Fail

mike bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Sat Nov 6 19:55:04 PDT 2010

oh yeah...

the meter is kaput, would bet the farm on it.

I put a led meter in one of mine

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o
Note: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced