[TenTec] OMNI VI

Albert Brooks albertbrooks at att.net
Thu Nov 11 18:10:24 PST 2010

I have what I think is one of the nicest OMNI VIs in existance. This thing looks
like it is BRAND NEW. JUST BEAUTIFUL! The Serial Number is: 03A10304. There is
not a mark on this radio ANYWHERE!  It has all the Filter sSpots filled. In the
9MHZ if it has the standard 2.4 KHZ AND the 1.8 KHz FILTERS. In the Passband
filter positions are: 2.4KHZ, 1.8KHZ, 500HZ., and 250HZ. I would like to sell it
as it is and not strip it for the filters. It comes with the manual in a binder,
the power cord and the original factory carton.The price for this beautiful
radio is $1050.00 and that includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Payment can
be by sheck or money order.

Thank You and 73  Al  K9XR