[TenTec] FS: RX-350

Bruce bsugarberg at core.com
Mon Nov 15 19:00:50 PST 2010

Hello John,

If you look at a picture of the RX-350, you will see that it looks just
like a Jupiter.  The RX-350 is basically the receiver half of a Jupiter.

The RX-350 has a front panel SAM (synchronous AM) button.  It also has a
front panel CW/DIG (CW/Digital) button.  On the pack panel is a serial
port for computer control.  The manual does not go into much detail about
this, other than to say check the Ten-Tec web site for available software.

73, Bruce WA8TNC