[TenTec] Question for techies

Kimberly Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 16 13:12:11 PST 2010

I think we need to remember that there is no one, single kind of noise. Noise
comes in all sorts of flavors. A noise reduction algorithm that removes white
noise won;t do us much good. On the other had, a noise reduction algorithm that
leaves nothing but big signals is worse. It's always a trade-off and the trade
offs made certainly won't meet everyone's desires.

Kim Elmore N5OP