[TenTec] [Boatanchors] Bird Termaline 50 Ohm load - 82A - Need adapter

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Wed Nov 17 09:46:51 PST 2010

Google search failed me. But my vintage Amphenol catalog in the file
drawer A to B showed on page 25 that 82-325 is an HN connector. It has
bigger parts all around and a different interface from N or C to handle
high voltage (at high altitude) better. No short air paths from center
to shield anywhere in the connector.

73, Jerry, K0CQ