[TenTec] Bird Termaline 50 Ohm load - 82A - Need adapter

Joseph or Ruth Patrick hdmc38 at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 17 10:33:19 PST 2010

Bill

 I also have a Bird 82A. I don't know what the connector is, but check this link
http://www.chuckmartin.com/RFShop/RFShopFrame.htm
Look under watt meters/accessories I think you may find something. Google bird
82A and you will get alot of info. Mine came with the adapter thank god. It
almost looks like an NMO but i can't be sure. Anyway call Martin RF supply. They
should be able to tell you what you need.
 73 K4XZ Joe Patrick