[TenTec] [Boatanchors] Bird Termaline 50 Ohm load - 82A - Need adapter

Price Smith w0rihps at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 17 18:49:05 PST 2010

Carl,

There were many connectors used on RG-17. I use RG-17 for my main feedline
with HN connectors.
The Amphenol catalog RF-2 is a good source of information. That was
published in the 70s.. The first page
has some great info on connectors and cable.
If anyone would like a copy, I will scan it and e-mail it to them...

73 de Price WØRI