[TenTec] Power Supply Omni 6

Roger Rippy svtincup at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 06:39:38 PST 2010

Just a quick followup to an email I sent earlier;
I searched some previous discussions on this
list dated March 2003 and 2006 and found the
answers to the Airpax and mechanical circuit
breaker question. I think that I can say that
I learned a good deal from these threads to
include a good small quantity source for the
Airpax T11-1-20.0A-01-10A-V breaker. I think
it would at some point be good to clear off
all the individual power supplies and go to
a central distribution point powered by a linear
supply. Oh well.....projects for later Rip W7RIP
Roger & Marie Rippy  Bozeman, Montana