[TenTec] Triton IV Digital CW Sidetone Adjustment

mike bryce prosolar at sssnet.com
Sun Nov 21 10:19:35 PST 2010

There's two holes located on the bottom of the rig, they're large enough to wiggle a finger inside.

there's two trimmers-one for level the other tone

adjust to your liking.

Mike, WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems
The Heathkit Shop
http://www.theheathkitshop.com/
J e e p
o|||||||o

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts."
 Albert Einstein