[TenTec] best power supply for Orion II and other items

John Molenda cdistflatfoot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 12:50:13 PST 2010

Hello , I have been having some trouble with rfi and strange impulse
noise on RX I have traced it down to a bad power supply .  I will be
replacing this power supply with another to power my Orion II and a
couple other items so a ps with a high amp rating of say 35 or so might
just be what I need .  Who makes the best ps I have been looking at the
alinco products and like them I have had trouble with astron but have
very good luck with Pyramid Ps.  any suggestions I am replacing a 963
for the curious . any suggestions ?  thanks John kb2huk