[TenTec] Need to change my setting

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Sun Nov 21 19:22:07 PST 2010

The bottom like down below (and on the bottom of all posts) tells you
how to accomplish going to the daily batch. ONLY you and the
administrator can do that, none of the rest of the list participants can
do it for you. You might be able at that same link to find the archive
and view on line, but I don't know how rapidly that's updated, and I
don't think you can readily respond or post that way. That's just not a
feature of e-mail lists, though I can see its usefulness.

73, Jerry, K0CQ