[TenTec] Titan 425 Initial Tune-Up settings - high VSWR

CSM(r) Gary Huber glhuber at msn.com
Wed Nov 24 19:51:22 PST 2010

Jim,  I believe you have the answer as my TITAN 425, S/N 425-00516 (labeled
as an export model) was sent back to TenTec for warranty work and upgrades
shortly after I purchased it new from AD0S. The TITAN 425 manual I have is
considerably different from the one I recently downloaded from Ten Tec's
obsolete manual page. The Tune and Load control setting I see on my TITAN
425 in actual service are closer to the initial settings suggested in the
downloaded (newer) manual than in the original manual.

73 es DX,

Gary - AB9M