[TenTec] OT: Indoor Antenna

John Graves jh.graves at verizon.net
Mon Nov 29 09:45:12 PST 2010

Frank,

I suggest you look for an Cushcraft R7.  It has the traditional sleeve
traps which make it relatively narrow...It does want short radial
extenstions at the bottom but they will scare the birds z(HI) and it
could be inserted into your errr Flackpole   oh flagpole if you use
PVC.  It is about 22 ft tall but you will want it up at 7-10 ft to start
to get reasonable performance.  I love mine and now that I have all the
parts to rebuild it, (Storm damage) I will be back in action.

John -- WA1JG

WA1JG at nsradio.org