[TenTec] OT: Indoor antenna "Overcoming Antenna Restructions"

Kris Merschrod Kris at merschrod.net
Mon Nov 29 15:50:35 PST 2010

A year or two ago Steve Rudin, W1WSN and I explained our approaches to
"Overcoming Antenna Restrictions" in QST.  It takes some luck, social graces
and time, but it can be done.  I dare say though, the there are many failed
attempts to convince associations and zoning boards.  If you like a
challenge, go for a change in regulations it only takes a year or so!
Otherwise, go stealth would be my advise and include the flag pole.

Kris KM2KM
Merschrod
123 Warren Road
Ithaca, NY 14850