[TenTec] OT indoor antenna

Rsoifer at aol.com Rsoifer at aol.com
Tue Nov 30 16:04:41 PST 2010

Rob,

The morons may be in charge, but we have to deal with them since they  are.
 TV antennas, to some degree, are protected by Federal  statute.  At least
one ham antenna maker, Force 12, makes a TV antenna that  doubles as a ham
HF vertical by loading up the mast.  They, and a few  others, also make
flagpole antennas.  Hopefully these solutions, and  their homebrew equivalents,
will help some.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 11/30/2010 11:54:18 P.M. GMT Standard Time,