[TenTec] Wanted - Cheap/Broken Pegasus

Walt Amos waltk8cv4612amos at att.net
Mon Oct 4 05:53:10 PDT 2010

I just knew there was something DOUBLY wrong with these all dot call sign
guys! NOW THIS CONFIRMS IT ! :-) I DO love my remote tuning knob for my TT
rigs, but not THAT MUCH! Next thing, will be, CAN I CONNECT MY POD TO THE
WEASEL , ER, EAGLE RIG or I won't buy it! No problem for TT to make the
WEASEL walk , or I won't buy it !

Walt K8CV Royal Oak, MI.