[TenTec] Omni VI on fritz

Roger Rippy svtincup at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 5 17:45:32 PDT 2010

Well, I took all that good advice, including going down to Radio Shack
and buying some DeOxit. Whatever I did, I now have all functions back.
Thanks guys, those that also responded off line. The other advice was
to go through the rig and plug/unplug all cables etc. So that is next.
Glad to get my rig back working with the new DXCC entities on this next weekend. Otherwise, I would be firing up the ole TT Triton (also a very good rig but without WARC bands). Now I have my fingers crossed that it continues to work well.
Roger Rippy  W7RIP  Bozeman, Montana