[TenTec] Is The Eagle really soaring yet?.

doug at kb9ryo.com doug at kb9ryo.com
Fri Oct 8 14:56:08 PDT 2010

I have one on order and paid for since the ham fest. Stan told me that
they should be caught up shipping by Wed of next week. Was not sure
where mine was in the rotation of shipping but does not matter. Will be
here next week sometime. Time to clear a spot for it.

Doug Obenchain, W9NWN
Kokomo, Indiana
765-491-7373