[TenTec] Any Advice for a 580 Delta owner?

Henry Mackey kb9cqo at embarqmail.com
Mon Oct 11 17:45:49 PDT 2010

Dave,

Enjoy the Delta. I owened one for several years. Purchased it from a friend going though a divorce, and he asked for dibs on it should I ever want to sell or upgrade. Well that time came when I saw the Jupiter advertisement.

When the Delta was received by me I sent it to T-T for a through going over. That wasn't immediately, but the rig's VFO drifted on me. I'm one that likes things as perfect ast possible, and this left me out as far as doing any work on the rig myself. That is why it went back.

My Jupe is a 2002 model and has the updates, but still has the green screen because it is too old to operate successfully with the blue one.

Enjoy.

73 de Henry/n9hm