[TenTec] 28.5 band segment on Omni D

Ivin Flint ivinflint at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 10:38:17 PDT 2010

Nothing that I have heard.  I just like to have everything working.  I was trying to listen for activity on the date October 10, 2010 as 10/10/10 and hoped to hear something but never did.

I did get it to work, but it's still a little flaky.  I guess the crystal still isn't making a very good connection into the socket.  I tried to re-clean the crystal leads and socket several times but it still isn't 100% working solid.  *drives me crazy*.  The SWR meter also  lays dead quite a bit unless a strong signal pops it back to life or I switch filtering which I guess is also related to it receiving a signal stronger.  *THIS DRIVES ME CRAZY TOO*  neither of which is probably just cause to send it in for repair though.

thanks for asking.
Ivin W9ILF