[TenTec] Is The Eagle really soaring yet?.

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Oct 12 17:29:05 PDT 2010

This is singularly the most important item missing on the rig.*

       *(at least based on my modus operandi...)

I often use a receive only antenna (typically an active large aperture
loop like the Wellbrook ALA-100M, or a DX-E active whip, along with a
different transmit antenna cut for the target band on my small city lot.
I suspect guys with farm land to use would like a Beverage or similar
receiving antenna along with the transmit antenna.

I remember filling out the survey questions, but I guess I did not get
enough other votes to sustain this feature.