[TenTec] Comparison of Ten Tec Orion II with Flex 500A

Frank Kirschner kirschne at erols.com
Thu Oct 14 11:50:35 PDT 2010

All,

I realize that the two are very different realizations of transceivers, but
from an operating standpoint, does anyone have any experience or
observations?    The cost is about the same for the two (or close enough
that I'm considering them both).  Which "works" better?  Ability to hear
signals, ability to transmit a signal that will be heard?

I've read reviews of both, but without hands-on experience, there's no way
for me to compare, and I don't want to buy both.

Thanks.

73,
Frank
KF6E