[TenTec] Any hope for TenTec Scout module?

Steve Berg wa9jml at tbc.net
Thu Oct 21 20:10:52 PDT 2010

Ten Tec does an outstanding job of fixing and supplying parts for their
older products.  There are a few things like the on/off switch for my
Corsair II, and the front panel buttons for the Omni V that are no
longer available, but most stuff still is.  I contrast this with the
attitude of their foreign competition, such that I cannot get factory
service any more for a Kenwood TS-790A, which is a lot newer than most
of my Ten Tec radios.  I mean, who would want to be caught dead with
last month's radio?

73,

Steve WA9JML