[TenTec] ten tec Eagle

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Oct 28 11:35:38 PDT 2010

I suspect the best way to initiate a comparison is to make a list of
features and specifications and see how they match up.  The product info
on the TT web site should cover that.   Others can fill in anecdotal
information about operational differences, but you will probably be able
to figure those out after comparing the features.

For example, the Omni VII has a receive-only antenna connection, plus
two two-way antenna connections... while the Eagle only has one two-way
antenna connection and an optional secondary receiver antenna connection
if you do an after-purchase modification.

The spec and info data on the TT web page should provide a good
inventory of the rest of the differences.

Good Luck.  Maybe you could publish any list you draw up, as I am sure
you are not the only curious one.