[TenTec] "cheap rig"

Art Trampler atrampler at att.net
Thu Sep 2 14:28:08 PDT 2010

You guys have overwhelmed me...but not surprised me.

I'm actually trying to keep my job (ha ha) so I will forward with comments to Dave.  It's funny: he always was interested in radio and can fix a lot of things, but not SMT, but only got his ticket a few months ago...nada to extra in two months or so.

Remember the old days?  But he does know CW at least.

Again...I am overwhelmed but not surprised. He has an interest in MARS work, an interest he thought he'd have to forego for now, but maybe not.

Oh...he's also 28...good to have some newer blood come into the hobby.  He has the parts and is planning to build his own transmatch.

73...and to three of you who responded very specifically, I'll be in touch shortly/but will be out of pocket tonight.

73,
Art