[TenTec] Looking for "cheap" rig or honest and patient ham

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 21:00:55 PDT 2010

On Sep 2, 2010, at 8:03 PM, Art Trampler wrote:

> Hey Gang,
>
> I've befriended a new ham who knows CW, and is working to get on
> HF.  He's sadly only on VHF.  He's looking for his first rig and I
> think he and his XYL are just making ends meet.

This guy is very well thought of on the Fox-Tango Yahoo list, and has
more old radios than most of us combined. :-)

http://www.landaircom.com/

He may have something at the right price.

All of his his radios have been checked out and come with a warranty,
which may be worth any extra he charges. Nothing to me is a bigger
disappointment than to buy an old rig, which is supposed to work
properly to find that it is defective.

Geoff,

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
To help restaurants, as part of the "stimulus package", everyone must