[TenTec] Omni V receive problems

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Sun Sep 5 15:09:52 PDT 2010

Two solutions. A can of freeze mist and a hair dryer, or a shipping box
to Tennessee.

Its almost sure to be heat sensitive so heat and cool a board at a time
until you find the one that has effect, then heat and cool smaller and
smaller segments of that board until you get it down to the part. Could
easily be a solder problem or a breaking connection inside a part.

You could also shotgun cleaning all the cable and card edge connections
with Deoxit by Cramolin.

73, Jerry, K0CQ