[TenTec] FW: Ham Radio Amplifiers and Radios (Strafford )

Art Trampler atrampler at att.net
Sun Sep 5 16:50:51 PDT 2010

Here is the list of equipment from WB0H who lives about 20 miles from me.  I
am not the owner of any of these!  Contact Mark if you are interested.

If I didn’t have a Titan that Amp Supply would be awfully tempting.  You
know that the 10 minutes after a DX station sends “QRT in 10 minutes” always
pass faster than the 3 minute it take to heat up a 3CX800A7 or 8877!

73,

Art, KØRO

  _____