[TenTec] SCS PTC-II PRO and the Orion II Assistance

Steve Campisano w1smc at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 19 12:42:14 PDT 2010

  Hello All,

Any Orion II owners out there (or any Ten-Tec equipment owners) using
the PTC-II Pro?

I'm not taking a poll ...... I'd like to hook up with those O2 owners
using the PTC-II Pro and gather up some information and get my system
set up correctly and properly the 1st time ....

So .... those in the know ..... if you're interested in providing some
Elmering when I have any questions ...... or you can provide any insight
on setup and using the PTC-II Pro ..... I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks & 73,

Steve / W1SMC