[TenTec] Orion II running 2.044A

Rsoifer at aol.com Rsoifer at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 08:50:11 PDT 2010

I haven't done the battery reset but I did do a master reset.  No  problems
transmitting on any band.  Suggest you try re-installing the  firmware.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 9/20/2010 3:26:32 P.M. GMT Standard Time, w5iz at yahoo.com
 writes:

Gentle  folk,

I have been running my Orion II with the 2.044A download for  several
months.

Yesterday I noticed some delay in the Orion  II  returning to RX after TX.

I decided to do a Battery Reset and a Master  Reset in case the Orion II
brain
was partially scrambled.

After  performing these two resets, the radio would not transmit on 17 or
15
meters...it is fine on alll other bands...I repercormed the battery reset
and
the master reset with the same results.

Any ideas?

I  will reload 2.044A later today and see if this cures the  scramble.

Best,

Al, W5IZ

TenTec mailing  list
TenTec at contesting.com