[TenTec] The Eagle

N4PY2 n4py2 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 25 16:35:07 PDT 2010

The Eagle has performance specs almost equal to the Omni VII.  It has much
better specs than the Jupiter.  And this radio also has a 9 mhz first IF so
adding things like LP-Pan will be easy.  Think of this radio as an Omni VII
without ethernet.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Drive
Hays, NC 28635