[TenTec] The Eagle

Pumbaa pinkertontommrs at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 27 09:47:32 PDT 2010

A lot of people did not have their income increase some 285% from 1978 to
today.  That is the problem as companies can't sell as many ham radio sets
as they do large LCD TV sets. HTs now seem very cheap especially a certain
brand made in China. If your income has equaled the inflation rate then
today's radios are probably cheaper than those of 1978,