[TenTec] The Eagle inflation costs, etc.

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Sep 28 22:13:12 PDT 2010

On 9/28/2010 10:50 PM, Andrew Moore wrote:

> This is taking into account only dollars -- not features.  If you're going
> to scale dollars, shouldn't we scale the state of the art too?

	Oh NO, not at all Andy... Because if we believe
	all the nostalgic banter, then we would realize
	radios were so much better in days gone by, as if
	radio is on a reverse technological drift, where
	Collins stuff was the best ever, tubes ruled, and
	every since the 1960s, everything has continually
	degraded in quality and utility.