[TenTec] The Eagle inflation costs, etc.

kc9cdt at aol.com kc9cdt at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 04:25:12 PDT 2010

I asked Bill Frost at Drake if they would start making the C line
again...he said it could be done...how much would I pay for it?
Then he said it would be over $4,000.

Labor would be a killer..He said get a great one from the list or
E-pay. I did.
Also have a OII. It's fun to do both.

73,
Lee, KC9CDT