[TenTec] Eagle Information

wa3fiy at radioadv.com wa3fiy at radioadv.com
Wed Sep 29 14:22:35 PDT 2010

Thanks for that report John.

Since the heatsink is now inside the radio, the back panel is a pretty simple piece of steel (?).
How about making a replacement back panel that would accommodate a "proper" jack for
the 9Mhz signal and maybe a couple spares.   I think you guys at TT could do that for a
reasonable price and for most folks that could be a field replacement could it not?

Whatcha' think?

-Lee-

WA3FIY