[TenTec] Ten-Tec Eagle

Jim Vohland n9vo at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 14:59:36 PDT 2010

Two things, I think the timing and marketing strategy, along with what seems to be a great product will allow Ten Tec to dramatically impact new radio sales. Kenwood cannot be very happy. Next, the ten tec group has be be the most prolific posters going. I sure enjoy all the reading and as one of the "less enhanced" hams, I appreciate the education.