[TenTec] The Unique Eagle

Kris Merschrod Kris at merschrod.net
Wed Sep 29 19:17:41 PDT 2010

Stuart has a point,

I have a Delta II with 48 memories and I have not had enough favorite places
to go to fill them (and I have dedicated five to the 60 meter band).  I
confess that I am impressed with the LDG ANT Tuners with 16k memories (now
out done by MFG of course), but then again I remember 80 column punch cards
and still use them as note cards for things that I need to remember.

Kris KM2KM
Merschrod
123 Warren Road
Ithaca, NY 14850