[TenTec] My New Eagle vs. my old Drake

art davis n4uc at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 21:45:02 PDT 2010

I have my Drake B-twins that I got in high school 40 years ago sitting on my operating table right next to my Orion, and the difference is not so much in what one can hear that the other can't. It's like the difference in listening to good music that you grew up with on an LP(record) vs a compact disc. One sounds really good but the other brings back memories! They each have their place in my enjoyment of the hobby.

Art, N4UC