[TenTec] Ten-Tec Eagle

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Thu Sep 30 15:24:31 PDT 2010

There are a lot more fundamentals in "Experimental Methods in RF Design
Revised First Edition" by Wes Hayward, W7ZOI, Rick Campbell, KK7B, and
Bob Larkin, W7PUA published by ARRL. I found a better price at Amazon.
And there are a lot of fundamentals in then ARRL Handbook any recent
edition.

73, Jerry, K0CQ