[TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)

geoffrey mendelson geoffreymendelson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 07:23:53 PDT 2011

On Apr 5, 2011, at 5:18 PM, W8BVH wrote:

> If you find one I would like a copy. I bought one at the Ten Tec
> hamfest
> several years ago that was pretty well abused but restorable. I now
> have
> located most of the parts but no manual.

Anyone in South Jersey/Philly area? I know someone who had one 15
years ago, he may still have the unit and or a manual. Contact me off
list, and I'll give you his call. I know he is still active, but I
have a current email for him.

Geoff/

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson,  N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.